Form Finder

The following is a list of links to the forms most commonly used by graduate programs and graduate students at KU.  They originate from College, the Office of the University Registrar, Graduate Studies, and University Governance. 

Paper Forms




Electronic Forms

  • Department staff use the Progress to Degree (PTD) forms--accessible via the myKU Portal» under the Academics tab--to submit documentation of student milestones, changes to a student's status, certifications to enroll in fewer than 6 hours, and most petitions.
  • Students use the online Enroll & Pay system» to submit Applications for Graduation as well as some Add/Drop Enrollment functions. 
  • Discontinued students seeking permission to re-enroll must complete the Permit to Re-Enroll» e-form via the Graduate Studies website. 
  • Students may petition any fees related to enrollment or their student account via the Online Fee Waiver» on the Registrar's website.
  • Departments must submit graduate program and curricular changes for review by faculty governance via the Curricular Information Management (CIM) system.
  • Please contact Rachel Schwien,, to request access to the online Curricular Change forms, Program Change forms and Proposals for new graduate programs, joint degree programs, concentrations/tracks, and graduate certificates.

Connect with the College
College Office of Graduate Affairs

Morgan Swartzlander
Assistant Director
Latest Tweets from COGA
Home to 50+ departments, centers, and programs, the School of the Arts, and the School of Public Affairs and Administration
KU offers courses in 40 languages
No. 1 ranking in city management and urban policy —U.S. News and World Report
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times