College Student Academic Services, in partnership with our faculty and staff across the University, is dedicated to helping undergraduate students achieve their educational and personal goals, and to maintaining the academic integrity of our degree programs. We welcome students, encourage them to be active participants in their educational experience, and celebrate their milestones.
We accomplish our mission by:
- Serving as the Dean’s representative for undergraduate academic administration in the College, including developing and enforcing policies, certifying degrees, guiding academic departments, supporting faculty governance processes, and advocating on behalf of our students.
- Helping our current and prospective students succeed by providing advising services designed to guide students to develop and meet their educational goals in a timely manner.
- Connecting with our community to engage them in the KU educational experience.
- Communicating the value of, and skills developed from, a liberal arts and sciences education to our constituents.
Our shared values support the achievement of our Mission.
- We acknowledge the immense importance of respect in our interactions with our students, our colleagues, and each other.
- We employ a collaborative approach in resolving problems and in developing innovations.
- We exhibit a dedication to the learning outcomes of our students and in the educational experience here at KU.
- We believe that both personal and collective integrity are critical to success in meeting our mission.
- We rely upon each other to share our collective expertise to achieve excellence in providing exemplary services to our University community.