Change of Area of Interest

<< Back to Undergraduate Policies

Any student may change his or her area of interest at any time. Students must go to the College Student Academic Services Office, 109 Strong Hall, with photo identification and request an interest code change. Students being advised in the Undergraduate Advising Center, formerly the Freshman-Sophomore Advising Center, should discuss major options and request that their interest code be changed in that office.

Connect with the College
Home to 50+ departments, centers, and programs, the School of the Arts, and the School of Public Affairs and Administration
KU offers courses in 40 languages
No. 1 ranking in city management and urban policy —U.S. News and World Report
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times