Diplomas are provided to students who have met all graduation requirements by the stated deadlines.  When you complete the Application for Graduation, you will be given the option of having the diploma mailed to you or picking it up in person.   Students who wish to have the diploma mailed to an international address must contact Student Records directly.  Further information about obtaining your diploma can be found on the Office of the Registrar’s webpage».

If you require proof of a forthcoming degree you may request a Statement of Forthcoming Degree.  This is an official document from the University of Kansas verifying that all degree requirements have been met, though the degree has not yet been conferred.  COGA must confirm that you have met all graduation requirements before authorizing the Registrar to issue an SOFD. 

Please fill out the Statement of Forthcoming Degree Form» and visit the COGA office to request the necessary endorsements before submitting the form to the Registrar's Office.  There is a charge for the form.  Students will be billed through Enroll & Pay.  

Connect with the College
College Office of Graduate Affairs

Morgan Swartzlander
Assistant Director
Latest Tweets from COGA
Home to 50+ departments, centers, and programs, the School of the Arts, and the School of Public Affairs and Administration
KU offers courses in 40 languages
No. 1 ranking in city management and urban policy —U.S. News and World Report
One of 34 U.S. public institutions in the prestigious Association of American Universities
Nearly $290 million in financial aid annually
44 nationally ranked graduate programs.
—U.S. News & World Report
Top 50 nationwide for size of library collection.
23rd nationwide for service to veterans —"Best for Vets," Military Times